Indian National Bar Association announces the applications for Editorial Committee (Section for Law Students, INBA) open and we believe that this step shall help us aim at greater inclusion and higher representation.
EDITORIAL COMMITTEE: The Editorial Committee serves as the official governing and decision making body of Section for Law Students, INBA’s Newsletters & Journals. There will be ten students serving on the Editorial Committee of whom two are Managing Editors, two are Assistant Managing Editors and six are Editors.
- Accept submissions and assign submissions to the appropriate editors for review.
- Formulate the Editorial Policy of Section for Law Students, INBA’ Newsletters & Journals and ensure its integrity.
- Make decisions on what articles are publishable (Subject to oversight by Chair, Section for Law Students, INBA).
- Distribute and promote the of Section for Law Students, INBA’ Newsletters & Journals in the academic circles.
- Supervise the work of Managing Editors, Assistant Managing Editors and Editors.
- Organize meetings.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 10th November, 2015
Note: To know more about the said program and for any questions or clarification please free to
contact the following:
1. Manuj Bhardwaj (Chairman, Section for Law Students, INBA)
Contact No. +91-75035-90342 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Isha Tyagi (Chair, Development & Program Committee, Section for Law Students, INBA)
Contact No. +91-98993-25686 Email: email@example.com
For More Information and Brochure CLICK HERE