TARKA SAMUHA – The Debating Society of KIIT School of Law is pleased to announce the 3rd edition of its Parliamentary Debate tournament this March in Bhubaneswar! (4-6 March). Details are as follows
- The debate is going to be conducted in the Asian Parliamentary Debate style i.e 3 v 3 (Open – Crosses allowed).
- There is a team capacity of 32 teams and the n+ rule shall be followed for the adjudication.
- Independent adjudicators are allowed to participate as well.
- The teams shall be allotted slots on first come first serve basis interested participants are to register slots for themselves by filling up the google form.
- It shall be open tournament, hence we allow the participation of non-institutional cross team as well.
Winner- INR 50,000
1st Runner Up-30,000
Semi-Finalist Teams-INR 20,000 each