Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) opportunities for Fresh & Bright Economists and Law Graduates for recruitment of Officer Trainees. The closing date for submission of applications is 10th June 2016.
(1) Fresh graduate in Law/ LLB.
(2) Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
(3) Fresh graduates who have completed/ passed their graduation in the recent past OR candidates who have appeared for the graduation examination and are expecting their results in the year 2016 are also eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Written Examination and Personal Interview. The date and time of the Written Examination will be advised to the eligible candidates at a later date.
How to Apply: Interested candidates must fill in the Prescribed Application Form. The Candidates must send the hard copy of the Application Form along with the enclosures as:-
(1) Self-attested copies of degree certificates.
(2) Proof of specialization in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and / or Industrial Economics for Officer
Trainee – RAG and Law / LLB for Officer Trainee – Legal.
(3) Mark-sheets pertaining to Graduate, Post Graduate degrees. (4) Caste certificate.
(5) Proof of domicile in case of person domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Proof of candidates having served in the armed forces, in case relaxation in upper age limit is sought on applicable grounds.
(6) Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate issued by competent authority.
Completed applications along with enclosures and colour photograph should be reach toTHE DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER – HRM, EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF INDIA, CENTRE ONE BUILDING, FLOOR 21, WORLD TRADE CENTRE COMPLEX, CUFFE PARADE, MUMBAI – 400005 on or before 10/06/2016.
Applications in the prescribed format may also be sent to email@example.com Officer Trainee -Law.
For detailed advertisement click here.