Legge Rhythms CAMPUS AMBASSADOR 2K16
- You should be a law student(LL.B, LLM) in any law college in India.
- You need a proactive, sincere and work hard and take initiative.
- You must have regular access to internet.
- You must have good marketing skills.
- Tell us about events and opportunities conducted/held in your college.
- Encourage students in your college (regularly) to contribute internship experiences, law school reviews and blogs.
- Help us promote and market our products/services in your college.
- Help us connect to various people in your college.
- Generally promote the Legge Rhythms brand on social media and beyond!
- Get internship contacts.
- Earn money for bringing business for us.
- Get discounts for the awesome courses we advertise..
- Connect with fellow college managers throughout India!
- Get a certificate on successful completion of your tenure.
- CV review, internship advice and career counseling.
- Develop your communication, leadership and marketing skills.
- Become famous in your college!
- Contribute towards making your community (law students) stronger!
With all this, we’ll help you make you develop your skills.
Being a Campus Ambassador is a voluntary, unpaid position.
You are required to work for around 3 hours/week. We give no task which cannot be completed along with your college, co-curricular activities, exams or even internships.
January, 2017 to December, 2017.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org