Chair on Consumer Law and Practice (CLAP), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru is currently looking for competent and eligible candidates to fill the position of Research Assistant and join the team in Bengaluru.
DETAILS OF POSITION
Preferable: 1-2 years of experience as researcher in any University/ Department with excellent Computer knowledge, typing and communication skills in English Language.
Remuneration: Maximum amount payable will be Rs. 20,000/- per month (consolidated with no benefits)
Duration: Probationary period of 3 months and further extension to maximum one year upon work satisfaction.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND DETAILS RELATING TO APPLICATIONS AND INTERVIEW
• Interested candidates can send in their applications either by email or post along with
1. Updated CVs
2. Application form (please download it from the website: http://clap.nls.ac.in
3. Attested copies of the testimonials (Main Degree Certificates)Send it to: The Director, Online Consumer Mediation Centre, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore- 560 072.
Applications without the following enclosures or incomplete application form will be rejected.
• The candidate should clearly note that CLAP, OCMC, NLSIU would not be responsible for non-receipt of their application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account.
• Those who do not have the required qualifications or the specific field of specialization need not apply.
The Applications should reach via email and post addressing it to The Director, Online Consumer Mediation Centre, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore- 560 072 on or before 06th March 2017.
More Details: CLICK HERE