NCU Law School is organizing its 4th Edition of National Moot Court Competition.
The Competition is open for all those students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Courses from Universities/ Colleges/ Law Departments all across our proud nation, India.
Participation in the competition is limited to sixteen teams. Which shall be subject to the timely submission of the Provisional Registration Form and Abstract, so hurry up and get typing!
- Winning Team – A Cash Prize of Rs. 50,000/-
- Runner Up Team – A Cash Prize of Rs. 30,000/-
- Best Speaker – A Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Memorial – A Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- Last Date for Provisional Registration –15th March, 2017.
- Last Date for Soft Copy of Demand Draft, Travel Details and Registration Form –22nd March, 2017.
- Last Date for submission of Soft Copy of Memorials –7th April , 2017.
To all aspiring participants, make sure to throughly go through the Rules and Regulations attachment provided below, we don’t want any hiccups now, do we?!
In case of any further questions and queries feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
You may contact student coordinators Mr. Apoorv Bhatnagar and Mr. Ankush Chattopadhyay at +91-8982486129 and +91-9910171379 respectively.
MOOT Court Brochure: CLICK HERE
Moot Proposition: CLICK HERE
Registration Form: CLICK HERE
Rules and Regulation: CLICK HERE
Travel Form: CLICK HERE