Gujarat National Law University, GNLU Centre for Environment And Sustainable Development Organizes National Seminar on Role of women In Sustainable Development Sposnered BY NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR WOMEN 01st April 2017
- Gender Equality and Sustainable Development
- Investment in Education of Women and Sustainable Development
- Realization of Human Rights for Women and Girl Child
- Role of Indigenous Women in Sustainable Development
- The Economics of Gender
- Women and Environment
- Women as Primary Energy Managers
- Women: The Future We Want
- Women’s Health and Sustainability
- Gender Equality and Media.
- The Role of Government in Upliftment of Women in the Society.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
1. Submissions are to be made in Electronic (MS Word format) form only and are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The subject of the mail should be: NCW Seminar_ Author’s Name_Title of the Research Paper. Eg: NCW Seminar_Kwinjal_Role of Women Entrepreneurs in India
3. Each article must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
4. Citation should be as per Harvard Bluebook Citation (19th Edition).
5. Submissions must contain a cover letter indicating the name of the authors, name of the Institution, Designation, Email Id and Contact Number.
6. Text Specifications:
a. Font: Times New Roman
b. Size: 12
c. Line spacing: 1.5
d. Margin: 1 inch on each side
7. Footnotes Specifications:
a) Font: Times New Roman
b) Size: 10
c) Line Spacing: 1 8. Plagiarism in any form is strictly forbidden.
9. Eligible candidates: Students of Undergraduate as well as Postgraduate courses, Research Scholars, Academicians, Practitioners, social workers.
10. By submitting an article, the author is presumed to undertake that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
11. Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 i.e. 1 Author and 1 Co-author.
Abstracts & Research Papers should be submitted in Electronic Format Only. Email: email@example.com
Last Date for submission of Abstracts (not more than 300 words): 28th March, 2017
The authors would be intimated about selection of the abstract latest by 30th March, 2017.
Date of Conference: 01st April, 2017
Brochure: CLICK HERE