Represent your college at National platform in front of the Corporate leaders, Ministers, Civil Servants and Policy makers.
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- We are looking for at least 10 months commitment from you.
- You will be required to devote at least 10 hours per week.
- You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.
- A performance review will be conducted after completion of 3 months.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.