Lexkhoj Research Journal of Law and Socio-Economic Issues is an open access law journal, publishing critical approaches to socio-legal study and multi-disciplinary analysis of issues related to law and socio-economic. The journal will strive to combine academic excellence with professional relevance and a practical focus by publishing wide varieties of research papers, insightful reviews, essays and articles by students, established scholars and professionals as well as by both domestic and international authors.
“Are you a change maker then there is no need of concerned as an issue of eligibility’’ let people know your eligibility by your own work.
We invite contributions from students, academicians, professionals, policy makers, regulators, think-tanks and researchers around the world.
Submissions which deal with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered for publication.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Cover Letter: The first page should include the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author/s ;Co-authored papers should give full details about all the authors; Maximum two author permitted
- Institutional affiliation
- Correspondence address. In case of co-authored papers First author will be considered for all communication purposes.
All submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words outlining the
Central argument(s) of the paper.
- Word limit:
- Articles (2000-5000 words),
- Essays (2000 words),
- Case Comments (1000-2000 words) and
- Book Review (1500 words).
- All submissions must be 1.5 lines spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. All submissions have to be in any Uniform citation style.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
- The submissions must not infringe copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary
CO-AUTHORSHIP OF PAPERS
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum no. of authors per submission is two.
The journal will be published at www.lexkhoj.com
- Single Author (Rs. 1000),
- Co-author (Rs. 1200).
The account Details will be sent to those authors whose papers will be selected.
The authors are to submit their manuscripts by, 15th February 2018.
Manuscripts received after 15th February shall be considered for the next issue.
Submissions should be emailed to us at email@example.com
For further information or clarifications, you may also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name – YOGITA LOHIA
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lexkhoj/